Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PTC Evolution on sale

PTC Evolution script is now on sale on flippa:
https://flippa.com/129183-PTCEvolution-Site-on-sell
Although the auction is yet not closed, the owner of this script claims to have found a new owner already. Here is a letter I've received a few hours ago:
"Dear customers,

Finally I decided left the PTC business to make things that I really want to do, this costs me alot of time to think but now I'm really sure that this is the right way.

First I think to sell our site on flippa, then a guy offers us a good deal.

The new owner will support you with all your questions or issues.

Working with all of you was a great pleasure but I have to follow my pathway and I wish you good luck with your business.

Sincerely.

Andres"


PTC Evolution is one of the latest ptc scripts with very few bugs. Hundreds of ptc sites are using this script.atSaturday, April 02, 2011

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment